This game takes place in the Beach. Its difficulty is originally ranked 5, but it is abruptly changed to 10 by Mira Kanō after hearing that the Beach equilibrium has collapsed, using Aguni’s guilt as the protector of the witch. It was the last numeral game that needed to be cleared at the Beach, but the card was never collected from the fire damage.
Player Limit: 66 (Including Dealers)
Time Limit: 2 Hours
- Momoka Inoue has been murdered. A “Witch” stabbed her in the chest with a knife.
- The witch who took her life is hiding among the members of the Beach.
- The murderer is just a witch in title, it can be a man or a woman.
- Should the players find the witch, exact divine judgment, and burn their body along with their wretched soul in the Fire of Judgement, it's Game Clear.
- It’s Game Over if the witch survives for 120 minutes.
- There is no penalty for throwing an innocent player into the fire.
The witch was actually Momoka herself. This was deduced by An after analyzing the fingerprints on the knife, and by Arisu after he realized the true nature of Hearts games.
- Out of all the numbered games, Witch Hunt was the game shown to have the highest number of participants as well as the highest number of deaths.
- It is the only game shown to have changed difficulties.
- This was the final numbered game that needed to be cleared to move on to the Second Stage.
|Others [⚂]||Unknown Cards · Unknown Venues|