Jack of Hearts: Solitary Confinement Edit
- The players must wear a collar before entering in the penitentiary.
- Players can't bring any reflective materials.
- The number of players must be exactly 20.
- The players must guess what mark has appeared at the back of their collar(Club, Heart, Diamond, Spade)
- The limit time is 1 hour
- 5 minutes before then, the doors to each cells will lock. Each player must go into one before.
- In the remaning 5 minutes the players must say out loud their mark.
- If their answer in wrong or if they do not answer its Game Over.
- If their answer is good their mark will change and a next turn begins where the same rules are apply.
- The game's supervisor, the jack of hearts is hiding among the players.
- If the jack of hearts experience a Game Over it's Game Clear for all the remaining players.
- If only two players remain, only the jack of hearts receives a Game Clear.
- There are 3 prohibited actions:
- Being more than 1 person in a lock cell.
- Obstruct other players from entering a cell.
- Revoke to an other player his ability to announce is own mark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.