Player Limit: 3 required
Time Limit: None
Once all players are seated, the game starts. It can be inferred that beneath each chair is a trap door.
Mahjong Variation Rules
- Kanzen Sakuzuke (without Atozuke, kuitan)
- Can double Ron, triple Ron
- Can Uradora, Kandora, Kanura
- Can Akadora (man x1, pin x2, sou x1)
- Can Pao
- Dealer in Nanba, even Noten, they can Renchan
- Without Tsumo pinfu
- If Furiten riichi, the careless one will be penalized after last draw
- Cannot Tsumo Agari in the same turn
- Dealer in the last game can Agari yame
- Can Buttobi (if other player score is below 0)
- Cannot Riichi with scoure under 1000 (become Buttobi if Riichi with score 0 and all player Tenpai in the last last game)
- The player who has the most points by the end of the game receives a Game Clear.
- All players who place second or lower receives Game Over.
- Players may not get up from their chair during the game.
|Others [⚂]||Unknown Cards · Unknown Venues|