Four of Hearts: Survey Edit
The four of hearts is a game taking place on an office building that requires 5 participants. Before the game begins, each participant must enter a window cleaning lift. It was completed by Ryōhei Arisu and Hayato Dōdō.
- Each player is moved to the tenth floor of the building.
- A question will appear on the screen and you must answer within 60 seconds.
- Each question has a majority and a minority.
- If you reach the top floor, it's Game Clear.
- If you reach the bottom floor, It's Game Over.
There are several rules that only show up from inference of the players.
- Answering correctly with a majority moves you up 1 floor.
- Answering correctly with a minority moves you up 2 floors.
- Answering incorrectly with a majority, you are moved down 1 floor and receive an electric shock.
- Answering incorrectly with a minority results in Game Over.
- Tricking another player into picking the wrong answer moves you up an additional 5 floors.