Four of Diamonds: Which switch controls the bulb? Edit
The four of diamonds was completed by beach members, Rizuna An and three unnamed members.
Rules/ Problem Edit
- In the room there is one light-bulb and a door to an adjacent room where there are three switches.
- There is one switch that connects to the light-bulb.
- With the door closed, you may flip any switch. While the door is open, you may only flip the switch once.
- The door will not close if there are people in both rooms or a switch is flipped.
- It is game clear if you can answer which switch turns on the light.
- If the water level rises and the surface of the water touches the high current lines, it's Game Over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.